As beginning therapy can be a little daunting, I offer a free 20-minute telephone consultation, in which I can advise you if therapy is suitable for the issue you are bringing.
To arrange your free consultation, please complete the form below.
For more information on anything else please contact me by telephone on 0798 8622 312, or fill in the form below.
I am located in Mill Hill East, NW7, London
Parking: There is plenty of free parking available
Nearest Tube: Mill Hill East and Finchley Central, on the Northern line, High Barnet branch
Nearest Overground: Mill Hill Broadway
Nearest Bus routes: 221, 240, 382
In accordance with the GDPR Law, I request that when you email me, you only briefly outline your reason for contact, without giving lengthy details that could identify you. We can discuss the situation further on the telephone.
I also adhere to the following procedures to keep your information secure and private:
- I hold only a minimum of handwritten notes for the purposes of running my practice. No notes are kept electronically.
- As a UKCP member, this information is held with strictest confidence.
- These notes are stored in a secure cabinet, in a secure room.
- I hold emails on my own password-protected computer. I also store your phone number and email address on my password-protected smartphone.
- None of your details will shared with any other organisation. The only exception to this being if you are in a high-risk, emergency situation, for example attempting to take your own life.
- My supervisor may know only your first name, but not details that could be used to identify you.
- After you have ended therapy, I am obliged to keep notes relating to our work together securely for the length of time stipulated by the UKCP and my professional insurance. After this time has elapsed, all notes are securely destroyed.
- I may keep your email address and phone number solely for my own use should I need to contact you for any reason.