“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
As beginning therapy can be a little daunting, I offer a free 20-minute telephone consultation, in which I can advise you if therapy is suitable for the issue you are bringing.
To arrange your free consultation, please complete the form below.
For more information on anything else please contact me by telephone on 0798 8622 312, or fill in the form below.
Having worked in London for many years, I have now moved my practice to Hereford.
There is plenty of free parking available at this location.
I also work online and on the telephone.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, I adhere to the following procedures to keep your information secure and private:
- I hold a minimum of handwritten notes for the purposes of running my practice. No notes are kept electronically.
- As a UKCP and BACP member, this information is held with strictest confidence.
- These notes are stored in a secure cabinet, in a secure room.
- I hold emails on my own password-protected computer. I also store your phone number and email address on my password-protected smartphone.
- In accordance with UKCP and BACP regulations, and to ensure I deliver good practice, I may discuss your case with my supervisor, who abides by the same standards for confidentiality. If I do discuss your case with my supervisor, I will not disclose details that could be used to identify you.
- Your details will not be shared with any other organisation. The exception to this being if you are in a high-risk, emergency situation.
- After you have ended therapy, I am obliged to keep notes relating to our work together for the length of time stipulated by the UKCP and my professional insurance. I will always keep these notes secured as above and after this time has elapsed, all notes will be destroyed in a confidential manner.
- I may keep your email address and phone number, solely for my own use, should I need to contact you for any reason.
- Video sessions are conducted via Zoom, which is considered a secure system. This said, no video platform is 100% secure, but the likelihood of any breach is minimal. If you would prefer another platform, please let me know.
- Recording our sessions is not permitted. If either party would like to record, this must be explicitly discussed and agreed between us in writing.
- In the future, I hope to offer additional services such as workshops and useful articles. Any data used to inform interested parties of these additional services will be held on my password-protected computer. This data will solely be for my use, and will never be shared with other parties. If you are interested to receive information about any additional services, please indicate on the ‘Therapy Contract’ form.
- I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).